15 November 2008

fun with blogs

Oh goody! Lauren tagged me -- She must have been paying attention when I said how much I enjoy these goofball games.

Here are the rules:
Pick the 4th picture folder on your computer.
Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
Explain what the picture is about.
Tag 4 blogging friends to do the same.

This is from our Nashville trip back in February. There are a great many restaurants that I love that unfortunately are not in spitting distance from Memphis and Jack In The Box is one of them. E. coli aside, they have the best Tacos this side of Mexico. And they come in those awesome little pockets so you don't get fixins all over your lap and floorboard when you drive. Those things must have an iron-clad patent, that's all I can say.

I could go on, but sufice it to say, this was (and always is) the first stop in Nashville.

Ok, I'm tagging...
Heather
Christina
Mikaila
Leah C

2 comments:

Bob Daniels said...

Tami, I responded to your tag. Check out our blog to see our interesting picture.

jennifer... said...

I laughed as soon as I saw your picture!  Now THAT'S how you get to know someone!