07 December 2008

Army Christmas Party

Saturday morning was the St Jude Memphis Marathon. Len and some of his Army buddies ran the half-marathon. Some also ran in the 5K and full-marathon. I'm proud of all these guys. They ran well and they did it for a good cause!

Thanks also to Mom and Dad and Chip, Chase and Cole for braving the cold to cheer Len on.

Major Gurney and Len

Cole, Len and Chase

...

After the race we all met with our families at Macaroni Grill for an early dinner and Christmas celebration. The food was great, but the fun was even better.
Friends


Genius Baby


Family photo op

2 comments:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

Only because it is you, and only because you probably did it on purpose, and only because I know I can do this:

Genious is actually spelled genius. I guess Hannah didn't know that. :)

Sorry, teacher moment over. Love the pictures! Very impressed with you, Lenny!

Anonymous said...

Oops. That's how I initially spelt it and actually laughed at myself for misspelling it. Another teacher once told me to always go with your first instinct. Dang.