30 October 2008

life memories > birthday wishes

a note from mommy




Oh My Sweet Hannah,

Could I ever have dreamed of this wonderful year with you? You bring joy uncontainable to our lives each and every day. You are fun, exciting, exuberant, beautiful and always loving. I can't imagine a world without you!

I pray that soon you will come to know my Jesus and love Him with ALL your heart. I pray that you will seek to please Him every day and in every way. I pray that you will long to serve Him and live in a way that will bring Glory to His Name.

I pray that you will laugh, that you will love, that you will learn. I pray that you will grow to be strong and independent. I pray that your spirit will never be crushed, but always hopeful.

I pray that I can be the Mother you deserve. I pray that you will teach me more about myself. I pray that you will remind me more about life and laughter and love.

I look forward to knowing more about you with each passing year. You are a Gift from God and He has wrapped you up in box after box after box. Each time I open a box I find a little more of you. I could open boxes forever and never be tired of the trinkets I would find therein.

On this day, know how special you are! You are God's! May He pour out blessings in abundance on your young life. May you hold fast to Him ALWAYS! Let Him direct your life. You will not find a better Guide.

Happy Birthday, My Darling Little Girl.

I LOVE YOU!
Mommy

4 comments:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH! We love you, too!

Mr. Chris and Mrs. Leah

Christina said...

Happy Birthday, Hannah!!

We pray that you will honor God with your life!!

jennifer... said...

Happy Birthday, Hannah!  With the heart for Jesus that Mommy has, you are destined to be (and already are) beautiful for Him inside and out.  You are blessed!

Lauren said...

You need to frame this and put it in her room! Great words Tam!