31 October 2008

family fun festival

tonight is halloween. technically it's my second, but i remember very little of my first seeing as how i was only a day old.

we went to the bellevue family fun festival. pictures are scarce because there was just so much to see and do. mommy chased me around the field with the camera for five minutes or so and finally gave up in exasperation. here's what stuck. maybe aunt christina fared better...


me and cousin leah

it was cold

leah the little stinker

3 comments:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

What cuties!! I can see how you gave up seeing how much she runs around nowadays at the party today.

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

i hate to say it, but you actually did better than i did, but i took on a bigger task. i was trying to get all three!!

you got a good pic of hannah and leah though!!