20 October 2009

welcome beau!

Leonard Thomas II was born on Thursday, October 15 weighing in at 8 lbs even. He is 21 inches long. He is perfect as can be. He is adjusting to life on the outside well and he sleeps like a champ.

Hannah loves him very much. She seems to think he is one of her dolls and we are working on our gentle hands.

God has been so good to our little family. We pray that both our children will soon come to a saving knowledge of Jesus as Lord and Savior. We are striving to raise them in the best possible Christian home and show them the spirit of Christ in all that we do.








7 comments:

Wren said...

YEA!!! We are so happy for ya'll! Beau is precious!! And I'm sure Hannah is a great big sis!

Can't wait to meet him soon! Morgan and I are bringing dinner on Nov. 6th!! See you then!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah! your blog has been missing you! beau is so adorable! so big!! yet tiny and sweet! i'll call later this week. hope you're doing well. love ya!

Ashley said...

Oh Tami!
HE is SOOO ADORABLE! I can not wait to meet him in real life!
Love yall!

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

Hey! I'm sorry I haven't called or come by with food this week. Turns out, I picked some kind of bug up at Ebin's birthday party. Not sure what, but my sister and I both got it. That is the only place we both were, and we have the same thing. So I've been running fever since Monday night early Tuesday morning. Meant to call, but I haven't felt like it. Hope you all are doing well! I enjoyed meeting Beau Friday night!

Bob Daniels said...

He's so adorable!!! Can't wait to meet my new cousin!

Ashley said...

So excited for you!!

laurenbusbee said...

Love the pictures of baby Beau! Congratulations to your sweet family! We are so happy for you!